Elopsys ensures the identification, development and support of collaborative projects of R&D.
The XLIM laboratory (Mixed Research Unit CNRS / University of Limoges known as the Carnot Institute), on which Elopsys relies, offers particular expertise in microwave frequency, especially in the following areas:
- Electromagnetism (antennas, EMC, bio-electromagnetism, radar)
- Microwaves (power amplifier, nonlinear modeling of transistors and of circuit-system, design, modeling and characterization of microwave frequency components and optoelectronics, microwave frequency filters)
- Micro and Nanotechnology (design and realization of MEMS-RF components, miniature ceramic filters)
- Modeling (transistors, circuits, microwave frequency components, electromagnetic CAO)
- Telecommunications (MIMO-OFDM system, channel coding, digitally received synchronization, Indoor/Outdoor radio channel, systems with antenna diversity, quality of service).
Research and technologies
Images and digital interfaces
Trainings and diplomas by level
Research and Training
Become a member
The projects label process
|The Cluster||News||Contact & Press||Member space|
ELOPSYS is the French competitiveness Cluster for “microwave, photonic, secure network technologies and digital design”. Its expertise covers the high-tech areas of electronics, IT, microwaves, electronic and photonic components, communication systems and networks, fixed and mobile digital images and interfaces.